Rebecca May Larson
Rebecca May Larson
Hey everyone! I finally got my blog working again.
Well I just finished my first year of college (YAH!) Right now I am going to Palomar college, Palomar college is a community college near my home. I have one more semester at palomar then I will transfer to the Master's College up near Los Angeles. So far my major is undecided. This summer I am working at a department store called Kohl's. Unfotunately it is not a full time job but they are giving me plenty of hours. Well that's it so far!
Hey everyone! I finally got my blog working again.
Well I just finished my first year of college (YAH!) Right now I am going to Palomar college, Palomar college is a community college near my home. I have one more semester at palomar then I will transfer to the Master's College up near Los Angeles. So far my major is undecided. This summer I am working at a department store called Kohl's. Unfotunately it is not a full time job but they are giving me plenty of hours. Well that's it so far!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home