Update
Hey Everyone,
It's been a long time since I posted anything on the blog so I thought that it was time to give a little update as to what has been going on in my life. I have finished my last semester at the Master's college campus in Santa Clarita CA and will be spending the last semester of my college career in Israel. I am super excited about this, but also a little sad that my time at Master's is coming to a close. This summer I am living up in Santa Clarita in an apartment with three other girls and working at my normal babysitting and personal assistant jobs 40-50 hours a week. I am also keeping busy by hanging out with my cousin Kristin who also stayed up here this summer and my other friends that I have made through my Saturday night Bible study. This past memorial day weekend Kristin and I and our friends Bob and Dave went to Yosemite and camped for the weekend. It was a lot of fun, but also a very tiring weekend. We planned on going to Mammoth and camping, but changed our minds at the last minute and went to Yosemite instead. I was really excited because I had never been to Yosemite before and let me just say, if you have never been, then you really need to go because it is absolutely beautiful!!!! The pictures do not do it justice. Anyways, we left at about 3:30 am Friday morning and drove to Yosemite where we then went hiking and sightseeing all day. That night it was freezing out and most of us didn't sleep very well because we were soooooo cold, I ended up getting in the car because I couldn't sleep. On saturday we hiked all day again and these weren't just little hikes, we kinda took a detour off the paths and ended up hiking pretty far up this mountain and discovered a waterfall, which was pretty cool. Even more cool, was that it snowed on us when we were hiking ( I know for all you Minnesotans that is not a big deal, but to us San Diegans, it was pretty awesome) Saturday night was even colder than Friday night so we decided to drive all night and get back to Santa Clarita in time for church on Sunday rather than freezing all night and not sleeping anyway. So all in all it was a great trip, we saw lots of beautiful scenery and had fun hanging out. So I am loving living on my own and not having homework to do when I get home from work, but I am filling my time with reading good books as well. Love you all and hope you are doing well!
It's been a long time since I posted anything on the blog so I thought that it was time to give a little update as to what has been going on in my life. I have finished my last semester at the Master's college campus in Santa Clarita CA and will be spending the last semester of my college career in Israel. I am super excited about this, but also a little sad that my time at Master's is coming to a close. This summer I am living up in Santa Clarita in an apartment with three other girls and working at my normal babysitting and personal assistant jobs 40-50 hours a week. I am also keeping busy by hanging out with my cousin Kristin who also stayed up here this summer and my other friends that I have made through my Saturday night Bible study. This past memorial day weekend Kristin and I and our friends Bob and Dave went to Yosemite and camped for the weekend. It was a lot of fun, but also a very tiring weekend. We planned on going to Mammoth and camping, but changed our minds at the last minute and went to Yosemite instead. I was really excited because I had never been to Yosemite before and let me just say, if you have never been, then you really need to go because it is absolutely beautiful!!!! The pictures do not do it justice. Anyways, we left at about 3:30 am Friday morning and drove to Yosemite where we then went hiking and sightseeing all day. That night it was freezing out and most of us didn't sleep very well because we were soooooo cold, I ended up getting in the car because I couldn't sleep. On saturday we hiked all day again and these weren't just little hikes, we kinda took a detour off the paths and ended up hiking pretty far up this mountain and discovered a waterfall, which was pretty cool. Even more cool, was that it snowed on us when we were hiking ( I know for all you Minnesotans that is not a big deal, but to us San Diegans, it was pretty awesome) Saturday night was even colder than Friday night so we decided to drive all night and get back to Santa Clarita in time for church on Sunday rather than freezing all night and not sleeping anyway. So all in all it was a great trip, we saw lots of beautiful scenery and had fun hanging out. So I am loving living on my own and not having homework to do when I get home from work, but I am filling my time with reading good books as well. Love you all and hope you are doing well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home