Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A word to the wise


So, if you ever say, "It'll be O.K., I'll just do this with out asking for help because I can get it done right now if I don't have to wait." Beware you may end up in one of these....

After weeks of gadgets to push and pull on my finger we have resorted to renting a device that will force my finger to bend. I have been doing my exercises (read pulling as hard as I can on my finger) ever two hours with swelling and sorness corresponding. It's gotten pretty discouraging. It has moved very little. I am amazed how much tendons hurt when they don't want to stretch. But believe me this tendon will stretch. One way or another!

1 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

Looks like a 14th century torture device! But I guess it's really a 21st century torture device...

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home