Wednesday, May 31, 2006

wildlife etc.






I had to go to the Professional Walleye Trail tournament at Devils Lake North Dakota last week so I kidnapped Cheri and took her with me. Here are some photos I shot of the wildlife and one of the walleyes I caught. And one of some natural beauty! I went a day early and fished, and caught some big ones. It was a great trip and lots of fun. Sure is nice to get away just the two of us a couple times a year, even if it is a working trip. Next Week Dawson and I are going to Canada fishing. This is going to actually be a real vacation, no laptop, no cell phones, etc. Yippeeeeee!

2 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

HAD to go, huh?!

6:09 PM  
Blogger BBarringer said...

Hey, it's a job okay. I had forgotten what a job was after being self employed for 20 years. Now I HAVE to do things.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home