Elevated condo



You know me, I never do anything half way.
Sterling asked me if I would help him build a tree fort. Well we built the mother of all tree forts. Not quite done yet, we need to get the roof on, but this is a condo in the air. It is kinda hard to see since the woods are pretty thick where we built it. It has a deck, a door and three windows. What do you think?

3 Comments:
I want one. We have a great place for one at the new place!
So is he allowed to practice shooting a bow from up there? Love it....wish we had the space to have the trees to have the tree fort....
Looks like a great place to spend the night.
It is 4 foot by 12 foot so it is big enough for two sleeping bags side by side, they already talked about that. Skeeters are pretty bad right now so we will probably have to wait till later in the summer.
Main thing is I'm having trouble making a roof idea work. Might have to wait until dad gets here and have him help me figure it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home