Growing Up
It is amazing to see a baby turn into a toddler and then into a little boy. This is a hard process to watch, Alex has lost his little boy face and now looks like a young man and Josiah has lost that baby face and became a little boy. Part of me is so overwhelmed with joy seeing the precious gifts from God grow and the other part wants to be selfish and keep my boys as boys.
Josiah is now using big words and asking the definition of different words. It is bitter sweet. Alex is preparing for middle school... I am not ready for middle school. So I ask those of you that have gone before me in raising your children- Will I ever be ready for them to experience life?
Love,
Cori
Josiah is now using big words and asking the definition of different words. It is bitter sweet. Alex is preparing for middle school... I am not ready for middle school. So I ask those of you that have gone before me in raising your children- Will I ever be ready for them to experience life?
Love,
Cori

1 Comments:
The amazing whirlwind of parenting. When your kids are little and they take all your time you can harldy wait until they grow up and are able to tie their own shoes, flush the toilet, etc.
Next thing you know they are grown up and gone. Just the other day Cody was sitting on my lap while I read him a book. This weekend he is bringing his wife up for the afternoon to play cards and watch the super bowl. It was just the other day! I see Ben a couple times a year and Crystal is graduating from college in a couple months and probably going to be married before you know it. They were little kids in carseats only a short time ago. It happens so FAST.
One thing this has all taught me: Savor the moment. Having two younger boys has given me a chance to learn how to savor things, do better at some things, and enjoy the moments, even the hard ones.
Enjoy your boys Cori, they're good kids and they will be men before you know it.
Post a Comment
<< Home