Here's some quiet for ya





Okay Cori here's some more north country stuff for ya since it is too quiet in the blog. The first is today's sunrise taken from the front of my office through the ice. Then there are a few photos from a hike in the woods I took today. I went to explore a lake that I knew was there but I had never been back to it before. I happened to come across a porcupine climing a tree also as you can see.
The other photo is of a few ice-fishermen out on a small bay of Leech Lake. These ice fishing houses can be as simple as plywood and a heater, but most of them have bunks, a kitchenette, TV etc.
Been pretty mild here actually, for January anyway.

2 Comments:
Thanks. You don't know how amazed I am of the photo of the ice houses for fisherman and the porcupine. Never seen either of those before- except on tv.
Looks cold to me... But pretty, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home