No What!!!!!
I saw a new doc this morning. I was referred to him by my therapist. He is a naturopath and a Christian. He checked some things by electro accupunture (I'll let you know more about that after I do some research.) and said my hormones are low as well as my vitamin C levels. This in addition to having a systemic yeast infection. So he gave me some stuff to take and did some food sensitivity tests. For at least the next 35 days, I need to avoid wine, fish, shellfish, nitrates (processed meat), simple sugars and CHOCOLATE! No chocolate for at least a month, how will I survive? It is also unfortunate for Jeff, of course, because if I can't have it neither can he.
I actually went in because I am working my way off all of my antidepressants! I am off one and almost off the other. It has been slow going since there are some complications with going off an SSRI. But after 10 years, I am finally going to be off them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home