Sunday, January 29, 2006

Back to School

Well, I'm back at school now. I've been back for about a week and a half. So far it has been fun, we had a conference for the first four days that we were back and then this week we started classes. My classes are going to be fun, but also look like they are going to be a lot of work. I also started working again this week. For those of you that don't know, I do different babysitting jobs around the Santa Clarita area, which works out very nicely with my schedule and pays well which is an added bonus but also keeps me very busy. It is also nice to be around kids too. One of the families that I work for has two month old twins, so some days I get paid to hold a twin while watching a movie with one of the other kids, I know it sounds hard, but someone has to do it. : ) It looks as though it is going to be another busy semester. My Christmas break was good, I was able to sleep a lot which was soooo nice. The last 6 days of break I flew up to washington to visit my roomate and see her stomping grounds which was a lot of fun. I have also been trying to get involved more in my church here in Santa Clarita, so I am being mentored by an older woman in my church as well as joining the missions group at my church. It also sounds like the Master's college missions team to India might be coming with Deric and I to Visag this summer which is really exciting! If you all could be praying that everything would work out in regards to finances and visas that would be great. I really want to go back to India, but financially I don't know if it is going to work out because I am also going to Israel in the fall to study there for a semester, which I am really excited about as well. Anyway, that is what is going on in my life up to this point, I love you all and hope you are all doing well. Love, Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home