A spot where the looniest of the loonies can let the less loonies know what is happening in the life of Lanny's loonies.
posted by BBarringer at 9:16 AM
I guess you'll have to go hunting at night...I think I'll leave the bear hunting to you.
If it was legal to shoot them at night I would have been done hunting long before now! The big ones are really smart and it is hard to get them to come out during the day.
He is really beautiful! Impressive. Maybe he has a dumb gene in him and he'll have a really big not so smart son.
That bear is impressivly big!CorbanBy the way I realize that if it was a dumb bear it wouldn't have as much of a chance to get so big...Melanie
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I guess you'll have to go hunting at night...I think I'll leave the bear hunting to you.
If it was legal to shoot them at night I would have been done hunting long before now! The big ones are really smart and it is hard to get them to come out during the day.
He is really beautiful! Impressive. Maybe he has a dumb gene in him and he'll have a really big not so smart son.
That bear is impressivly big!
Corban
By the way I realize that if it was a dumb bear it wouldn't have as much of a chance to get so big...
Melanie
Post a Comment
<< Home