A spot where the looniest of the loonies can let the less loonies know what is happening in the life of Lanny's loonies.
posted by larson loonies at 7:50 PM
How does Califarnia or pineapple have anything to do with this? Looks more like an Evergreen State Apple to me...
Somebody's got tooooo much time on their hands.
Pine-Apple! I get it now. Just a little slow today, I guess...
O.K. so why don't I feel like I'm being taken seriously. Really, mine was real loony!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
How does Califarnia or pineapple have anything to do with this? Looks more like an Evergreen State Apple to me...
Somebody's got tooooo much time on their hands.
Pine-Apple! I get it now. Just a little slow today, I guess...
O.K. so why don't I feel like I'm being taken seriously. Really, mine was real loony!
Post a Comment
<< Home