Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Had to tell Jacob that not all fishing is going to be as good as Libby lake.
This is Libby lake it is the highest lake in the state of Washington at 7646 feet according to Jims GPS The hike was eleven miles round trip but well worth every step. The fishing was amazing, we were catching beautiful cut throat trout between 10-14 inches. We were there about three hours and caught about 150 fish.


Thought I would post some pictures from our vaction.
The lake picture is of Blue lake oppsite side of Liberty Bell on the north cross highway. The fishing picture is first cast of the day on the Methow river, not bad eh.

3 Comments:

Blogger BBarringer said...

Oh that hurts man.

1:57 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

The hike sounds like fun! I would enjoy it if I could read a good book instead of fish though. I know, I know, that makes me a traitor in this family...

4:47 PM  
Blogger larson loonies said...

No, not a traitor. I'd be there with a book, too. Knew I wouldn't be able to make the hike, though.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home