Ralph took all of them, except for the one of the green lane. Although he insists he took that one, Becca thinks she took it. It was taken in Oregon between Newberg and Tillamook.
We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you...Actually, if you want to know what lake it is, I guess you'll have to join us for vacation next year!
9 Comments:
They are all beautiful but the lightening is the hardest to get so I vote for that.
I gotta go with the lightning--so dramatic and beautiful! What an amazing capture of color and light. My runner up is the mountains by the lake.
Melanie
Corban votes for the lightning
Talitha votes for the mountains by the lake.
I love the waterfall and the road through the woods. I do have to go with the lightning though. It is really hard to get and I love the hues.
They are all so nice, but I have to go with the road through the trees... I just want to walk down the road and enjoy the peacfulness of the woods.
Are you going to tell us who took the pics?
I vote for the lightning : )
Ralph took all of them, except for the one of the green lane. Although he insists he took that one, Becca thinks she took it. It was taken in Oregon between Newberg and Tillamook.
If we can have a vote for another category: The lake is the one that makes me want to go there the most. What lake is it?
We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you...Actually, if you want to know what lake it is, I guess you'll have to join us for vacation next year!
Post a Comment
<< Home