Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hi guys!! Just wanted to give you a link to the IBEX website for Sarah's trip to Israel. If you go to ibexsemester.com and then click on home you will see pictures of the newly arrived students. I don't see Sarah, unfortunately, but that's ok. I talked to her with Skype which is over the internet and we can do it for free. Her flight went well and they are getting settled in. It is a 10 hour difference, so she will be going to bed soon. You can still email her at her address if you want to communicate with her. They will, of course, celebrate the Sabbath on Saturdays and start their week every Sunday so she will start her classes tomorrow. How fun!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it is to be over there. Please keep her in your prayers for safety and health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home