My Dogs
This has been a pretty neglected blog lately!! I don't really have anything in particular to post about, but I thought I'd try to wake this place up a bit! So here are a couple of pictures of my adorable puppy dogs...
This one is Sara. She was busy taking a deep and tranquil nap on our bed when she was rudely awoken by my camera. I laugh every time this picture pops onto my screen saver. With all that sleepiness still on her face, I just want to scoop her up and cuddle her!

This one is Alice, equally comfortable snuggled under a blanket on the couch when my camera peeked in at her. I'm just so inconsiderate of my sleeping dogs, aren't I? But they are just so cute when they are sleeping!

Okay, thanks for looking! Have a nice day!!
This one is Sara. She was busy taking a deep and tranquil nap on our bed when she was rudely awoken by my camera. I laugh every time this picture pops onto my screen saver. With all that sleepiness still on her face, I just want to scoop her up and cuddle her!

This one is Alice, equally comfortable snuggled under a blanket on the couch when my camera peeked in at her. I'm just so inconsiderate of my sleeping dogs, aren't I? But they are just so cute when they are sleeping!

Okay, thanks for looking! Have a nice day!!

2 Comments:
They may be cute when they are sleeping, but they're not sleeping in these pics. Okay, they are still cute though...
very cute! I suppose they have alot of energy the rest of the time :)
Post a Comment
<< Home