Spring in Seattle
I can never get tired of the emerald City. Today it's a beautiful 70 degree day, and for May that is a surprise.
It is day's like today that make me wonder why would anyone leave this area. The snow covered mountains are out in all their glory- sorry my picture of Mt. Rainer isn't too clear. And in true Seattle fashion, it's gonna rain tomorrow.
This pic is from last Sunday when David & I were treated to a cruise on the sound.
It is day's like today that make me wonder why would anyone leave this area. The snow covered mountains are out in all their glory- sorry my picture of Mt. Rainer isn't too clear. And in true Seattle fashion, it's gonna rain tomorrow. This pic is from last Sunday when David & I were treated to a cruise on the sound.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home