Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My New Blog

Okay, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon with this blog thing. The link is in my profile if you are interested... however there's not much to see at this point. But keep an eye out, I may just get around to adding some updates! If it actually turns out to be successful, you will be able to find my own musings, along with updates about myself, Dustin, and our little life. Oh, and I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures of our dogs... since about 95% of our total accumulation of photos happens to be of them. And counting.
So bookmark it, add it to your favorites, check it every day... or toss it in your trash bin. Whatever you choose to do with it, consider yourself hereby informed. There is finally a place where you can follow along with the work in progress that I call my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

Okay, it is in my favorites. Now it is up to you...

11:56 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

And now there is a link to it at the right.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home