Lake Superior



Sorry if I am boring you by posting so much. If you think I am doing this too much just say so. I always have my camera with me and I like to share I guess.
Anyway yesterday I had to go to Duluth and I drove along the north shore of Lake Superior for a few miles. I came across a place where this little river dumps into the big lake and so I walked down the stream a ways and snapped a few photos. It was a beatiful day and not much wind so it was really pretty.

4 Comments:
I really like your posts, Bernie. Beautiful pictures.
I love the pics... keep them coming.
You can't post too much! I love your pics and being a part of your life.
I love the pictures too!
There is a wonderful resort about 20 minutes north of Two Harbors, where we love to visit. Bluefin Bay in Tofte, we had our honeymoon there. The rooms are about fifteen feet from the water where the waves crash onto the rocks. It's beautiful. Your photos bring me back. Nothing like a lake so big it feels like an ocean. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home