Update from Nathan
hello everyone, sorry it's been so long (I'm sure you all have been on pins and needles, being as it's been a while) since I've written you all, and sorry to those few of you that have written me since to whom I haven't responded...it's not that I don't appreciate the emails (because I do), it's that I don't always have time to respond right away and then they tend to get buried under all the other (mostly junk or business) emails that I get. so...sorry, all around, my bad, etc... anyways, now that we're beyond that, not much new here. Still alive. That's usually a good thing, I suppose...anywho...that's about all I've got to say. If there is anything that you would like to know, I guess you can try emailing me. I promise that I will at least try to let you know...
nathan
nathan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home