Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Crystal's graduation and plans for the summer!!

On May 6, 2006, you are all invited to my graduation (from college, finally!!) at Pillsbury Campus here in Owatonna. The commencement is at 10:00 a.m.

For the summer, I plan to go home for a few weeks after graduation and Lord willing work at the Christian school until camp team starts traveling. I am part of a camp team made up of 4 students and the leader and his family. We will be traveling from the middle of June until the end of July. We will go to different camps around the US and be counselors, game directors, and whatever else they want us to do. In August, I am a bridesmaid and then I will be starting a job at the Christian school at home, although I am not sure whether I am teaching or just going to be a teacher's aide. Lots of plans!

2 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

Congratulations, sweetie! I sure wish I could be there!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations on your graduation beautiful! I love you and wish I could be there!!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home