Lanny's Loonies
Okay, more on the weather.
So last week we were in the 50s, Saturday all the way up to 55! Finally, spring has sprung!
Not really. Sunday afternoon produced some thunder and lightening, along with snow. Okay, so it's still March. A little snow can't be too bad. Well, below are photos of my office parking lot when I got to work today. It's hard to see, but the snow is blowing almost sideways, and showing no signs of slowing down. I checked the waether and not only will we have snowfall for at least today, but this week looks like 30s and next week they have predicted about four more days of snow and more 30 degree weather. So the possibility of this melting off over the next week is slim.
Yes, I am posting this so you can feel sorry for us.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd32b3127cce97ecc642fd4300000016108AZNGzhszctM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd32b3127cce97ecc640fd4100000016108AZNGzhszctM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd32b3127cce97ecc6417c7000000016108AZNGzhszctM
So last week we were in the 50s, Saturday all the way up to 55! Finally, spring has sprung!
Not really. Sunday afternoon produced some thunder and lightening, along with snow. Okay, so it's still March. A little snow can't be too bad. Well, below are photos of my office parking lot when I got to work today. It's hard to see, but the snow is blowing almost sideways, and showing no signs of slowing down. I checked the waether and not only will we have snowfall for at least today, but this week looks like 30s and next week they have predicted about four more days of snow and more 30 degree weather. So the possibility of this melting off over the next week is slim.
Yes, I am posting this so you can feel sorry for us.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd32b3127cce97ecc642fd4300000016108AZNGzhszctM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd32b3127cce97ecc640fd4100000016108AZNGzhszctM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dd32b3127cce97ecc6417c7000000016108AZNGzhszctM

5 Comments:
P.S. How do I post pictures so they show up in the post?
I get cold just looking at them. We have frost on the ground today! And I am off to my first day of work in 6 1/2 months. Yikes!
PS I'll answer the other tonight...
Donella there is a button you can use to post pics with your message and it allows you to browse and find them, then post right from your computer.
The snow all went south of us but it is cold and windy here this morning. We still have about two feet of snow in some place even though we have had some thawing the past couple days.
What Bernie said!
I read the help thing, about how to post pics, but I realize now that I don't have that button. Huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home