Back in the workforce
Just an update for those of you who have been praying with me. I have come to terms with Mack's Lure co that I think will be satisfactory for both of us. Rather than relocate to their home office in Wentachee, I will be working out of my office here. I think that will be the most cost effective way for them to expand their market share in the midwest and I do not have to uproot and move the Washington (not that there is anything wrong with Washington).
Anyway I am the director of Marketing and Promotions, my primary responsibilities are advertising, managing the pro-staff, media relations and some sales. I like the company and I am looking forward to the challenges of helping in grow.
Here's a link to their website if you want to learn more about the company. It is a small company with about 25 employees. My actual position is Vice President of Marketing so I report directly to the company president. www.mackslure.com
I have been selling the assets of the tournament trail and most of the equipment is gone. I have sold two of the five pickups and two of the four trailers. Please continue to pray that I will be able to sell the remaining equipment, two of the trucks and both trailers.
As most of you know, Cheri and I were both employed full time by the tournament business and now our next challenge is to see where she goes from here.
Anyway I am the director of Marketing and Promotions, my primary responsibilities are advertising, managing the pro-staff, media relations and some sales. I like the company and I am looking forward to the challenges of helping in grow.
Here's a link to their website if you want to learn more about the company. It is a small company with about 25 employees. My actual position is Vice President of Marketing so I report directly to the company president. www.mackslure.com
I have been selling the assets of the tournament trail and most of the equipment is gone. I have sold two of the five pickups and two of the four trailers. Please continue to pray that I will be able to sell the remaining equipment, two of the trucks and both trailers.
As most of you know, Cheri and I were both employed full time by the tournament business and now our next challenge is to see where she goes from here.

1 Comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad youv'e got a good challenge ahead of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home