A spot where the looniest of the loonies can let the less loonies know what is happening in the life of Lanny's loonies.
posted by larson loonies at 1:16 PM
Awww isn't my little sister the most precious thing ever!?
Puppies are so cute. Too bad they grow up to be dogs. And they eat your furniture.Seriously that is a cute dog, I hope your kids really enjoy owning a pet.
I'm the opposite of Bernie. I don't like whinning, chewing puppies, but I love dogs!
Cute!! What a sweet puppy! Puppies, dogs, I love them all!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Awww isn't my little sister the most precious thing ever!?
Puppies are so cute. Too bad they grow up to be dogs. And they eat your furniture.
Seriously that is a cute dog, I hope your kids really enjoy owning a pet.
I'm the opposite of Bernie. I don't like whinning, chewing puppies, but I love dogs!
Cute!! What a sweet puppy! Puppies, dogs, I love them all!
Post a Comment
<< Home