I have a JOB!!!!
I was offered a job this morning. I am the Volunteer Coordinator for a new hospice company. It is only 20 hours a week for now, but looks to go full time in six months or so. But it is a paycheck anyway.
I am excited about the opportunity. I love the philosophy of hospice and the company has a culture that appears supportive and fun. The president is known for being the best in service and has a reputation for thinking outside the box.
So, on to the next challenge...
I am excited about the opportunity. I love the philosophy of hospice and the company has a culture that appears supportive and fun. The president is known for being the best in service and has a reputation for thinking outside the box.
So, on to the next challenge...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home