Boggity-blog...
So I just thought I'd let you all know that I have been trying to more regularly update my blog. I know, haven't been very good at it in the past. But I'm trying. Anyway, if you get a minute, come on over to the SporksParty.
P.S. My latest post talks about the new scooters we bought. When I'm riding my little blue scooter, I am sometimes reminded of Melanie, riding the little blue moped up the hill to the llama farm. Anyone else miss Beaver Creek?
P.S. My latest post talks about the new scooters we bought. When I'm riding my little blue scooter, I am sometimes reminded of Melanie, riding the little blue moped up the hill to the llama farm. Anyone else miss Beaver Creek?

1 Comments:
I didn't realize how great it was when I was in high school, but I would love to live out there now!
Post a Comment
<< Home