Yikes, Donella! I thought it was bad here. Once we have a couple of nice spring days, I have a really hard time when winter returns. We will have rain most of the next 2-3 months yet.
We're on the verge of our rainy season, I can feel it. Hopefully from here on out any snow we get will be mixed with rain. Not the cheeriest of weather, but for us Minnesotans, it's a much welcomed relief! They're saying 50s for the next couple of days, so that will help.
I know what you mean, though, about that first tease of nice weather. We actually went for a nice run around our neighborhood last week, it was so nice outside. Too much, too soon, I guess. But I suppose if we didn't have those small glimmers of hope this time of year, everyone in the upper midwest would be clinically insane. Well, at least those that are not already.
Can't wait for the rain to come and wash away all of this sand and salt and snow.
3 Comments:
:(
We got about 7 inches of snow last night. I'm pretty sure this winter is never going to end.
Yikes, Donella! I thought it was bad here. Once we have a couple of nice spring days, I have a really hard time when winter returns. We will have rain most of the next 2-3 months yet.
We're on the verge of our rainy season, I can feel it. Hopefully from here on out any snow we get will be mixed with rain. Not the cheeriest of weather, but for us Minnesotans, it's a much welcomed relief! They're saying 50s for the next couple of days, so that will help.
I know what you mean, though, about that first tease of nice weather. We actually went for a nice run around our neighborhood last week, it was so nice outside. Too much, too soon, I guess. But I suppose if we didn't have those small glimmers of hope this time of year, everyone in the upper midwest would be clinically insane. Well, at least those that are not already.
Can't wait for the rain to come and wash away all of this sand and salt and snow.
Post a Comment
<< Home