ENGAGEMNT!!!!!!



Justin and I are engaged!!!!! :D He proposed on February 9th. We don't have a set date yet for the wedding, but the plan is to get married at the beginning of August. I will do another post when we get the official date. So if you can make it, I would love to see everyone! Here is the story of how it happened. Justin took me to a very nice dinner at Hotel del Coronado on Coronado Island. We sat outside on the patio very close to the beach. Once we had finished dinner, Justin "went to the bathroom" and came back with a basket. When we had finished dessert he took me to a private, secluded fire pit sheltered from the wind, but right on the beach. He took out two champagne flutes that he had engraved with our names, the date and two hearts intertwined. We had some iced wine and then he told me how much he loved me, pulled out the ring (which is gorgeous!!!), got on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said "Yes, of course!" We then danced to two songs that have special meaning for us and took a couple of pictures. We then left the hotel and went to a favorite place of ours in San Marcos and hung out there for a while. When we left there we prayed for our marriage and then went home to my parent's house where we attempted to sleep that night. :) That's the whole story . . .So my days as a Larson are soon to end and the countdown until I become a Gapper has begun! I love you all and miss you a lot!

3 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great photos and it sounds like a fantastic way to propose - or be proposed to! Keep us posted on the date... hopefully we can get out to enjoy the festivities!
:)
Ahhh, that's really sweet. A gorgeous place for a momentous occasion.
Sarah gets her spelling ability from her father
Post a Comment
<< Home