Thursday, January 03, 2008

In case I missed any of you on my email list...

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who have sent us holiday cards over the years, and this year. We love getting them! Please do not mistake our lack of sending one to you as unappreciative or rude. The fact is we’re just lazy procrastinators! I have, in the past, tried to get cards sent… to no avail (which is why you have never received one from us). So, the last couple of years I have actually given no effort toward it, knowing I would never get them sent anyway. I have thought of emailing a festive letter, but thought that to some of those still living in the stone ages (better known as the ‘80s), that might come across as less appropriate. Well, much as I have wished for years – I have finally received a great number of emailed holiday letters and cards this year. Hallelujah! So, you people who have waited with baited breath… HERE is your first ever


~Dustin & Donella Olson Holiday Greeting~


We won’t say much as to what we’ve been doing, as we really haven’t done all that much. Just living, loving, and enjoying! We realize that we are happier as each day progresses and at no time before we met were we better off. We are thankful for each other, to be blessed with our home, our jobs which have remained steady in an unsteady market, our dogs who make us laugh at all times, and for a life shared together that we never believe can get better… and yet we are continually surprised that it does!


And we are thankful for you, the friends and family which make our lives even more fulfilled. Thank you and God bless!
Love, Donella & Dustin

2 Comments:

Blogger Donella said...

Oops. Sorry about the formatting. Doesn't look as pretty as I had planned, but you get the jist.

10:48 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

I love the picture. It's printed and on my fridge.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home