Wednesday, December 26, 2007

White Christmas!

The last white Christmas in Portland was in 1934!


No poo-poo comments from the Minnesota peanut gallery, please!

4 Comments:

Blogger larson loonies said...

If we're trying to better each other by how beautiful our Christmas was, well, how about perfectly clear and 70 degrees!! OK, I admit, I'm jealous of a white Christmas...

1:34 PM  
Blogger K.M.T.C. Hemp said...

It was just as good here!!!

Talitha

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No poo-poos here. I'm glad you had some snow... it's no eleven inches or so, but I'm just saying... I think we are well on our way to the predicted 64 inches this year. Whoa. Come visit any time - and bring your snow shovel!!

I'll take Janelle's weather.

~Donella

11:01 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

Yeah, if I had my druthers, I'd take Janelle's weather, too!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home