Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WOW!

I know it isn't Christmas yet, but I got an early gift. Jeff said he wanted to get me something to work on my projects near our residents. He sees that I spend almost as much time getting things together as I do creating. So, we went to IKEA on Monday and he put it together this afternoon. It is so great! It is WAY better than the diamonds I was hinting for... You can see pictures at It's a Dog's Life.

2 Comments:

Blogger larson loonies said...

Wow, you're lucky! Hey Uncle Jeff, did you happen to draw my name for Christmas? (Hint, Hint):)

9:09 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

I couldn't help but think of a place for a Drill, Skill saw, Power sander etc; in looking at that beautiful desk!!! I am sure you have something for every box! DAD

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home