Friday, April 04, 2008

Mary's Graduation



Just wanted to brag about two of my beautiful daughters. Becca took some really great pictures of Mary for her graduation pictures. I had to brag about Becca's great picture taking abilities. Who does Mary look like to you all? Mom saw it a long time ago, but I can see it a lot in these pictures. Isn't she beautiful?

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful young lady!!! =)

8:54 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

How can I possible be related to such beautiful and talented young ladies?!

Becca, the lighting on the second shot is so soft and warm. I really like the angle and placement in the shot as well.

Mary, I love that you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.

5:52 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

Oops, I address the question of who she looks like. I know, because Mom mentioned it often. I didn't think so in these shots, but when I look at the second shot again, especialoly her smile, I can see it clearly. I wn't write the name, because I want to see if anyone who didn't hear Mom say can see the resemblance.

6:09 PM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

Yikes! Lots of typos in that last comment.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca May said...

Thanks Aunt Juanita! I think the second photo is my favorite of all the shots I took. Mom put the first one up because she thought that it looked the most like...;) I would have to agree with you though, she is beautiful inside and out.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Donella said...

Great photos! I also really like the second shot. I can't believe these are not "pro" photos! They could be!

I'm not sure who you all are referring to, but Mary, I have always thought you looked so much like Lynda. Especially pictures of both of you when you were younger (which, by the way, I can't believe you are old enough to be graduating). Maybe nobody else sees this, but I always have. I'm curious to know who you others are talking about!

11:20 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

You got it, Donella. Mom said it all along. And Mary is graduating early. She will be 17 in July.

2:12 PM  
Blogger larson loonies said...

You're right, Donella. I see so much of Lynda in her, more all the time. It's an amazing thing how people live on in others.

9:28 PM  
Blogger BBarringer said...

She must be adopted. Too pretty to be related to me.

7:34 AM  
Blogger larson loonies said...

Maybe you're adopted, bro, because we are all too pretty to be related to you!!!! ;)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home