Monday, July 09, 2007

Link Updates

Take a look at the sidebar for two updated links. SAL is Sarah's blog. Until now it hadn't been changed. The Quest is Crystal and Seth's blog. So, don't keep looking at A Day Under the Hot Peruvian Sun for updates, you won't find any there.

The current award for most updated blog goes to David & Cori's Brag Blog! The Quest is right in there. The rest of us are a little slow moving. I am sure it is just the busy summer...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cori Lewis said...

are you saying that since I have time to update my blog I don't have a life? :-).

10:51 AM  
Blogger juanitagf said...

I would never say anything like that. I'm saying, uhh, um, well... Oh, that's right, you have so much to talk about since you have such a wonderful life.

However, by saying that I am not saying that the rest do not have a wonderful life.

You know, I probably should shut up now. My foot is getting stuck...

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home