New Arrival
Reuben Samuel Monroe (named after Devorah's dad)
Born - 4/23/07 at 7:20p.m.
Weighed - 8lbs 8oz
20 3/4 inches
He has a full head of copper hair just like Jessica had when she was born.
Words cannot express the joy Dan and I are feeling to not only be blessed
with one grandchild, but two. Jessica did great and looks great, just a
little sore.
Born - 4/23/07 at 7:20p.m.
Weighed - 8lbs 8oz
20 3/4 inches
He has a full head of copper hair just like Jessica had when she was born.
Words cannot express the joy Dan and I are feeling to not only be blessed
with one grandchild, but two. Jessica did great and looks great, just a
little sore.


3 Comments:
WooHoo! Congratulations!
Thanks, Janelle, for putting up with me.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited & happy for both of you!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home