Spring Planting!
It was a nice afternoon so we took a few minutes to get some planting done. Still more to do, but every little bit helps.Two pots have a combination of a red geranium, a bright yellow pansy, white alyssum and a tall spiky plant. Still to plant is a third hanging basket. They have red ivy geranium, red/white trailing verbena and creeping jenny.
And, of course, the herbs. I want to try making my own tea. So far I have peppermint, spearmint, chocolate mint, orange mint, mint julep and lemon balm. I am still looking for chamomile and some others. For cooking there are two varieties of thyme, two kinds of chives, french tarragon, rosemary and others. It needs to warm up more before basil will be okay to be outside.
Last, but certainly not least, the birds are enjoying the feed sock I put out back. I am still trying to get a good picture of the male.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home