

Here's some pictures that I promised Juanita. They aren't the greatest, but it gives you an idea. I finally finished decorating yesterday. I haven't been in the mood for some reason. I did a lot of Christmas shopping and now I'm exhausted and in a bad mood. I was reminded of what our speaker said at church this morning. We are so focused on materialism and the here and now, that we forget that this is just temporary and we will spend an eternity in heaven. I can't wait to get there!!

3 Comments:
Your village looks great. Guess I don't need to get you anything more for it.
Beautiful! I'll have to print these pictures and hang them on the wall where the tree usually goes. I decided yesterday that a wreath and garland are as far as I will go this year. I love my tree, but I also love my sanity. I'd be surprised if we are home for more than a couple of hours in the next two weeks to enjoy it. I do hope after all the shopping and wrapping, you are able to sit back with a warm drink and enjoy the twinkling lights. A job well done!
Thank you, Donella. I did sit back and relax and watch my lights for a while that night. I do really love my christmas lights. They are all over the house. And Juanita, I always like new things for my village. Anytime!!
Post a Comment
<< Home