Friday, December 02, 2005

WoW My first Blog Ever!!




Hey Everyone, Sarah here! I am just about to finish my semester here at Master's and I can't wait until it is Christmas break!! It has been a crazy semester here with lots of homework and work, but it has been well worth it. The first two pictures are from my trip to India. The kids were very eager to get their picture taken whenever we got our cameras out. The last picture is from a trip that I took down to Mexico one weekend to work in an orphanage. These are a couple of the kids that I fell in love with. I don't know if all of you had heard how my trip to India went this summer, Deric( my cousin who went with me) made a DVD of pictures to send out to people with our thank you letters, but I don't know if he has sent them out, so if you would like to see some more pictures then drop me an email or something and I will send some to you. The overall trip was amazing. I learned so much more than I could ever express. Lord willing I will be going back this summer for a couple of weeks. Deric and I are taking more people this time though so if you want to come to India with me to love on some wonderful kids then let me know : ) That is pretty much it. Except, maybe I need to give my mom a lesson on how to upload pictures ; )Thanks to Aunt Nita for getting this whole thing set up, it is a great idea, I love looking at all the pictures.

4 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

Please do give your mom some lessons. She can be a bit slow on some things!

10:47 PM  
Blogger larson loonies said...

Not as slow as some unnamed very weird people. So There!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Grandpa, of course you can come, I got my passport when I was 17 : )

7:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

O and yes I will be a senior when you come in January, by the way, what are the dates that you will be here cause I am going to be in Washington in January visiting my roomate.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home