Thanksgiving at the Larson Looney Bin
It's great seeing all of the pictures of Thanksgiving and tornado rides. If I wasn't so digital camera illiterate, I would try to add some pictures of my own. Time for some lessons, I guess. We had 23 people here for Thanksgiving. The usual 15 Larson, plus Susie and Abe and other friends. We had a gorgeous day. An answer to prayer, actually. I had no idea how I was going to fit 23 people in my house for a meal, but it was 75 degrees and perfectly clear in spite of the prediction of a slight chance of rain. We ate till we were bursting, then some played baseball, and some of us took a walk. It was a great day of fellowship in southern California.
On a more terrifying note. I had an unfortunate incident on my way to church yesterday. I pulled out of a stop sign and ran into a man on a bicycle. Fortunately, I was going very slow and the man was not hurt seriously, just bruised and sore today. It still is a tramatic thing because I feel so very bad for hurting him. It is not something I will get over soon.
We're counting the days until Christmas vacation. Can't wait for the holidays, the time spent with family and friends. Mary is the lead in a play at church and she and I both are in our choir concert again. Promises to be a busy month!! Janelle
On a more terrifying note. I had an unfortunate incident on my way to church yesterday. I pulled out of a stop sign and ran into a man on a bicycle. Fortunately, I was going very slow and the man was not hurt seriously, just bruised and sore today. It still is a tramatic thing because I feel so very bad for hurting him. It is not something I will get over soon.
We're counting the days until Christmas vacation. Can't wait for the holidays, the time spent with family and friends. Mary is the lead in a play at church and she and I both are in our choir concert again. Promises to be a busy month!! Janelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home