Thanksgiving!
WOW! What a day. 16 gathered together around the table for a wonderful feast. There was more than enough food which reminds me the blessings we receive from our Heavenly Father.
This was our first Thanksgiving in my home since my lovely wife was called to her heavenly home. It was not the same without her and we miss her dearly. I could sense in my own life and in the lives of the family that some healing has taken place. We went on as she would want it. I further notice what wonderful cooks she raised. There was always Alice's special touch to the dinner. That touch was pasted on to her daughters and we had a meal of which she would be proud! I surely hope all family members had time to give praise to our Heavenly Father for the abundance of provision given us this past year. Grandpa's Grammer.
This was our first Thanksgiving in my home since my lovely wife was called to her heavenly home. It was not the same without her and we miss her dearly. I could sense in my own life and in the lives of the family that some healing has taken place. We went on as she would want it. I further notice what wonderful cooks she raised. There was always Alice's special touch to the dinner. That touch was pasted on to her daughters and we had a meal of which she would be proud! I surely hope all family members had time to give praise to our Heavenly Father for the abundance of provision given us this past year. Grandpa's Grammer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home