Life in the Cold of Minnesota...
Well, things are great here....although I have never had this much homework in my life!! I guess all of the professors decided to cram all of the projects in before Thanksgiving break! I am learning a ton though, even though it is stressful. =)
It was cold here and snowed by now it is warmer again. Crazy weather.
Well, just thought I would put a note on and officially become a member of Lanny's Loonies (Which is preferable over Grandpa's Grouches or something....)
Love you all!!
Crystal
It was cold here and snowed by now it is warmer again. Crazy weather.
Well, just thought I would put a note on and officially become a member of Lanny's Loonies (Which is preferable over Grandpa's Grouches or something....)
Love you all!!
Crystal

1 Comments:
Thanks Crystal! It's great to hear from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home