I haven't lived...
We got our first snow this morning in Seattle! And like the usual Seattle snow it was barely enough to cover the grass and just enough to cause people to panic.
After seeing everyone's blogs I realized that I haven't really lived. I have never been fishing (yes never), I have never ridden a tractor, I always found it hard to believe that any pond could freeze enough to where you could walk on it or do "tornado rides" whatever that is, I can't write stories, and I have never spent thanksgiving in 75 degree weather. I guess it is time to plan a vacation away from the Northwest and dare I say, a vacation not in Disneyland :-).
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Cori
After seeing everyone's blogs I realized that I haven't really lived. I have never been fishing (yes never), I have never ridden a tractor, I always found it hard to believe that any pond could freeze enough to where you could walk on it or do "tornado rides" whatever that is, I can't write stories, and I have never spent thanksgiving in 75 degree weather. I guess it is time to plan a vacation away from the Northwest and dare I say, a vacation not in Disneyland :-).
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Cori

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home