Biking
Hi guys!!
We had fun this afternoon at Lake MiraMar. There is a road that goes around the lake that you can walk and ride your bike on. You used to be able to go all the way around it, but I guess since 9/11 they have closed off the dam so you have to turn around and walk back. It was fun for the kids to get to ride their bikes for a while and I walked and got to know another CAVA parent named Martha. Beautiful weather still!!
Janelle
We had fun this afternoon at Lake MiraMar. There is a road that goes around the lake that you can walk and ride your bike on. You used to be able to go all the way around it, but I guess since 9/11 they have closed off the dam so you have to turn around and walk back. It was fun for the kids to get to ride their bikes for a while and I walked and got to know another CAVA parent named Martha. Beautiful weather still!!
Janelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home