Christmas
I know you may think that this is very early for talking about Christmas, but it isn’t. Some of us drew names last year and wondered if we wanted to continue. With the extended families getting larger some felt it was getting too much.
So, please email me if you want to draw names. If I don’t hear from you before next Monday, 10/1, I will assume you don’t want to be in the drawing. I don’t mind hearing from you anyway though…
Juanita

4 Comments:
I like to see the family keep the Christmas exchange. It helps keep everone in touch. Gone are the good old days of Christmas at LR, but you should keep something going. Your mother would be proud.
Ben & Melissa are in!
Add me and Roberto in. I look forward to it every year!
~Christina
Melanie and family are in.
Post a Comment
<< Home