Dawson on the cover... again



Well I haven't posted ffor a long time because since it was changed to Google I haven't been able to post. Probably operator error. Been a very busy and fun summer, we have caught lots of fish and done some fun stuff.
Anyway, I thought I would share a couple magazine covers that Dawson has been on recently. He has now been on three magazine covers. He's pretty photogenic and two of the three are pictures I took. The first one here is the Fleet Farm magazine, they print around a million of these that are distributed free at all the Fleet Farm stores across the upper midwest. They had a photo contest and I sent in a pic. The called me back and said they wanted to do a story and put his picture on the cover so here it is.
The second one was taken by the editor of Iowa Walleye magazine at a tournament we fished in Clear Lake, Iowa. Dawson had had surgery on his finger but he still fished with his hand in a cast and we did pretty well as you can see from this link:

2 Comments:
Wow! I am impressed on all accounts.
Pretty cool. I didn't know that I had a famous nephew even if they can't spell his name right...
Post a Comment
<< Home