Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Don't Get Me Wrong...

I do like living in Paradise, and I sometimes wonder if I could ever live in cold weather again, but I still, after 21 1/2 years, still greatly miss the changing of the seasons. I miss the fall nip in the air, the crisp cold of winter, the warm, wet smells of spring. Moving crosses my mind sometimes, but when I look at my teenagers shivering in 60 degree weather, I think maybe I'll wait until they are out on their own. Of course then, if we did move to someplace with weather, they may never come to visit!! Rachel, who detests wearing shoes, long pants and jackets, would certainly have to adjust. For now, we'll have to visit cold weather every once in a while and enjoy where God has placed us for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home