Friday, July 21, 2006

Sarah's Trip

Just a quick update. I'm sure many of you are wondering about Sarah's trip to Israel. The school is watching the situation closely, but they will make a formal announcement on July 28th whether they will be sending students to Israel this fall. I'm thinking it's pretty doubtful, but you never know what can happen in a week. Please keep this in your prayers, that they will make a wise decision. If Sarah cannot go this fall, she will stay in Santa Clarita and work and then try to go again in the spring. If that also fails, she will take her final semester at the college up there. It would be very disappointing to not be able to go, but I would rather she was safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

So? What is the verdict?

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home