Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Time for a Popsicle


we are suffering from a heat wave in Seattle. Yesterday we broke the record and hit 90 degrees. Today is suppose to be a cool 85. I can't wait for it to cool down! we usually have rain until the fourth of July! This picture is of Josiah enjoying a popsicle while David played in a softball tournament in Linden, last weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger juanitagf said...

It is hot. We hit 102 yesterday, but we are down into the high 80s.

7:06 PM  
Blogger BBarringer said...

Is it really humid out there? 90 doesn't seem that hot unless it is humid. I sure do not like heat and humidity, I feel for ya, it was a high of 73 here yesterday. Perfect.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Cori Lewis said...

not humid, just hot. Remember- I have only been in the Seattle heat so to me this is too hot- although i wouldn't trade it for 102 either :-)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Alright, top this : ) it has regularly been over 100 degrees here in Santa Clarita, sometimes hitting around 110,needless to say, we go from one air conditioned place to the next : )

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home